Can false eyelashes be cleaned? How to clean false eyelashes
Can false eyelashes be washed?
False eyelashes cannot be washed with water because there are a lot of bacteria in the water. After washing and applying it to the eyes, it may cause eye allergies. Even clean water will not work, it will make your eye skin very bad, and the glue on the mascara will gradually fall off as the water soaks. False eyelashes are a kind of beauty products. It is used on the eyes. The eyelashes are designed to show the elf-like temperament between the eyelashes. They are specially designed to be transparent. The color of the colored eyelashes is completely shot on the face, making you look like Like a beautiful doll. Many fashionable ladies like to use false eyelashes to beautify their eyes, the correct use will make their eyes beautiful. Although false eyelashes are delicate and delicate, they are very fragile, so be careful when using them. Especially when you take it off, you must be careful, otherwise the new eyelashes you just bought will become disposable. However, the effect of reusing too many times is not very good, and you must figure out the rules for its use. Only in this way can your eyes look big and beautiful, with the feeling of stars and the sea.
How to clean false eyelashes
- Soak the cotton swab with eye remover, soak it very moist, and gently wipe the roots of the eyelashes
- Clean up the eye shadow and residual eyeliner and eyelash glue, gently press it with your fingers, after about 30 seconds, it will be very clean.
- Remove the false eyelashes. The roots of the false eyelashes are all glue. Fold the cotton pad in half, making one side wide and the other narrow, and then cut it.
- Soak the cut cotton pad with eye remover liquid, and place the false eyelashes on the wide half. Of course, leave the hair slightly outside. Don’t cover the entire false eyelashes. Cover the narrow one as much as possible. Only apply to the roots, use your fingers to gently compact the roots so that the liquid can penetrate the roots as much as possible
- Bending the cotton sheet, it can be stuck, so that it is pressed firmly, but also keeps the curvature of the eyelashes, just put it on the table.
- After 24 hours, gently uncover the cotton piece, gently pinch the hair tip with your right hand, and cut out the glue on the root with your left fingernail, and it will be separated very easily.
- After separation, the roots of the eyelashes are clean, leave two pieces of glue on the cotton sheet, put it back in the box, and save it for the next use
How to remove the false eyelashes
- Buy a bottle of false eyelash glue remover. Most false eyelashes are attached with glue, but glue remover is generally not attached. Choose a brand that suits your skin. If possible, choose a false eyelash glue cleaner produced by the same company as your false eyelashes.
- Remove eye makeup. Before using the false eyelash glue remover, it is better to remove the eye makeup first, because the eyelid makeup will make it more difficult for you to remove the false eyelashes.
- Pour some false eyelash glue cleaner on the cotton swab. Pour a small amount of detergent on the cotton swab to completely moisten the cotton swab. The detergent will smell a bit like acetone, but this is normal.
- Apply the cleaning agent to the false eyelashes. Use a cotton swab moistened with detergent to gently wipe the bottom line of the eyelashes. Brush the bottom of the false eyelashes several times with a cotton swab to remove the glue as much as possible. Do this on both eyes and wait 20-30 seconds.
- Tear off the false eyelashes. Pinch the false eyelashes as close as possible to your eyes, starting from the inner corner of the eye. Pull them up gently to remove them from the eyelids.
- Remove residual glue. Put down the false eyelashes and check the eyelids well. Because there may still be residual glue on your eyeliner, which needs to be removed.
If you are looking for more information about lashes, kindly visit our website sinolashes.com, our team would be glad to help you.